Five Oceans ecoFin Thruster 1 for FCS
Five Oceans ecoFin Features:
- made with post-consumer waste originating from Indonesia e.g Bali.
- reinforced with performance glass fibre
- transparent and sustainable supply chain
- significantly lighter than comparable models
- well-balanced template for quick response
- Solid base for controlled drive
- flat inside foils for stable manoeuvres
- responsive tip flex to accelerate your turns
- unique aesthetics
- Weight 58 g;
- Dimensions: base 111mm / depth 113mm / sweep 34° / area 9554 mm^2
A new surfboard fin: sustainable, lighter, game changing. The ecoFin is both a performance recycled surfboard fin and a symbol for change. Supporting our project means that you take part in a global movement to save our oceans.
5 trillion pieces of plastic are floating in our oceans already! This number will tremendously increase if we don’t reduce the production of virgin plastic and take recycling more serious.
Make Your Mark by shopping with us at least 1% of all sales goes to ocean related non profits!
Free shipping on all orders over $50.00